Thursday, July 21, 2011

Spiritual success!


Success can mean different things to people. It can also have a different value to people depending on what you did to earn that success. But to me I think spiritual success, is as equal as or even more important to have reached than anything else. When I think about spiritual success I do not only think about having things well with God, and going to church, and donating. I think about being good with you inside, and mentally, and also with others. I think all these things are what bring success in your spiritual live. To me having success in your spiritual live then makes it bring success into the world and the things you do in it. But to achieve this spiritual success I think you have to you through different steps, just like Liz did. I think the first thing you have to have to achieve this spiritual success is inspiration. The inspiration I think should come from something that you want to accomplish not only in your spiritual life but something that will better the rest of your life. The inspiration you receive should be something like a message that makes your more aware of your surroundings. To achieve spiritual success you do not only have to have inspiration but also change your way of living.  Meditation is one thing that you should change in your life style. Just like when Liz did meditation it helped her become more focused and bring calmness to you. Another thing that these step shows have is slowing down in your life. Take everything calm, instead of rushing into things, and start enjoying life, just like Liz did in her yearlong travel. In reaching success you also have to focus in what is the purpose of life, or better yet your life. This we help you in realizing what you’re good at doing. By finding out what you are good at doing will able you to give back to others. Causing you to have reached your spiritual success, and bettering the life around you. Then when you achieve that spiritual success your have a better spiritual health. Because you learn how to be a forgiving person. That why you forgive someone you show that your the bigger person and that you also have control over the situation. Helping maintain your spirituality good. Another thing this does is allows you to be at peace with yourself. When you have peace with yourself it allows you to see things in a complete form, and you are able to know that God has things under control when you can not keep them in control, allowing you you to have a higher vision of hopefulness. Spiritual success is the most important hing to me because it lets me become a better person, and lets me see the right thing to me. And I know when I achieve I will have that calmness in me, and gratefulness I need to change things around me into positive things.  

No comments:

Post a Comment